Joined: 09 Feb 2007
|Posted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 am Post subject: 2017, October 9 agenda
|Village of Loreauville Board Meeting October 9, 2017
6:30 PM on Monday
103 South Main Street
Loreauville, Louisiana 70552
Meeting called by: Mayor & Board of Aldermen Type of meeting: Regular Monthly
1. Meeting called to order. Mayor Clifton.
2. Prayer. Mr. Sonnier.
3. Pledge of Allegiance. Mr. Borne.
4. Approval of the September 11, 2017 minutes. Mayor Clifton.
5. Public Comment Period
a. Any other than the ones listed under oral communications.
6. Open Public Hearing for ordinance adoption. Mayor Clifton.
a. Hear Comments on the Centerpoint Energy franchise renewal. Mayor Clifton.
7. Close Public Hearing. Mayor Clifton
8. Adopt the Centerpoint Energy Franchise renewal with amendments if necessary. Mayor Clifton.
9. Oral Communications:
a. Ms. Sharon Russo, Chez Hope Proclamation.
b. Father Crochet, PUSH program.
c. Costa Toby Latiolais & legal rep. for burning ordinance.
d. Robert Guillotte, for the policy making landlords pay for tenant's sewer utility.
a. T.J. Savoy, Sellers & Associates with the Capital Outlay resolution.
11. Any ordinances for introduction:
12. Any new business:
13. Unfinished business:
a. Discuss Sheriff's contract. Sandy Sonnier.
b. Increase sewer user fees from $3.75 to $4.25 per 1,000 gallons of water consumed.
14. Reports and appropriate action (if necessary):
e. IPSO deputy.
f. Mr. Jefferies.
15. The next regular meeting will be held on Monday, November 13, 2017 beginning at 6:30 PM. Mayor Clifton.
16. Adjourn. Mayor Clifton.
Village of Loreauville, LA