Joined: 09 Feb 2007
|Posted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 am Post subject: Parade Permit Restrictions
|AMENDMENT TO THE LOREAUVILLE CODE OF ORDINANCES
STREETS, SIDEWALKS AND PUBLIC WAYS
ARTICLE I. IN GENERAL.
Section 23-7. Permit for special event.
….and upon approval of the chief law enforcement officer shall be issued….
(a)….and upon approval of the chief law enforcement officer shall be issued….
(c)….the chief law enforcement officer shall place whatever requirements and restrictions he deems necessary, but shall require at least:
(1) Special Event form to be submitted, along with the application fee to be determined by the board of aldermen or the chief law enforcement officer, but not to exceed the amount of $100.00. Non-profit organizations are exempt from the application fee.
(3)….with the ratio for restroom units to be one (1) unit for every 200 persons.
(4) No horses, four-wheelers, no promoters and dangerous vehicles are allowed in the special event.
(5) The board of aldermen or the chief law enforcement office shall determine the need for special event insurance.
(6) Trash receptacles are to be provided by the organization, with the ratio for the receptacles to be one (1) for every 100 persons
(7) If the Loreauville Park is to be used in conjunction with the special event, a copy of the permit issued by the Iberia Parish Recreation and Playground Board must accompany the special event application.
( The board of aldermen or the chief law enforcement office shall determine if the organization provides payment for clean-up after the special event.
(9) All vehicles in the parade are required to display a sticker on the windshield indicating they are a participant in the parade, and each vehicle will provide proof of insurance before displaying the sticker.
(d)....at least thirty (30) days prior….
(e)….chief law enforcement officer…
This ordinance takes effect immediately upon adoption.
Albert A. Broussard, Jr.,Mayor
Attest: Date Present to the Mayor
Phyllis B. Savoy, Clerk
Village of Loreauville, LA