Joined: 09 Feb 2007
|Posted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:49 am Post subject: 2018, March 12 meeting agenda
|Village of Loreauville Board Meeting March 12, 2018
6:30 PM - Monday
103 South Main Street
Loreauville, Louisiana 70552
Meeting called by: Mayor and Board of Aldermen Type of meeting: Regular Monthly
1. Meeting called to order. Mayor Clifton.
2. Prayer. Mr. Sonnier.
3. Pledge of Allegiance. Mr. Borne.
4. Approval of the February 19, 2018 minutes. Mayor Clifton.
5. Public Comment Period. Mayor Clifton.
6. No Oral Communications.
8. Ordinances for discussion/introduction:
a. LaMats agreement for collection of delinquent utility fees.
9. New Business:
a. Update on CPA letter for audit.
b. Invitation from DA Bo Duhe Crime Victims Rights Rally on April 10, 2018.
10. Unfinished Business:
a. Babineaux's Plumbing.
b. Discussion on delinquent sewer bills.
11. Reports and appropriate action (if necessary):
f. IPSO deputy.
g. Mr. Jefferies.
12. Notice is being given a public meeting will be held on Monday, May 14, 2018 beginning at 6:30 PM for the purpose of adopting the 2018 ad valorem tax millage rates. The public is invited to voice comments on the millage rates. The resolution setting the 2018 millage rates will be adopted at this meeting. MayorClifton.
13. The next regular meeting will be held on Monday, April 9, 2018 beginning at 6:30 PM at the Loreauville Town Hall. Mayor Clifton.
14. Adjourn. Mayor Clifton.
Village of Loreauville, LA