Joined: 09 Feb 2007
|Posted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:40 am Post subject: 2017, Sept. 11 agenda
|Village of Loreauville Board Meeting September 11, 2017
6:30 PM on Monday
103 South Main Street
Loreauville, Louisiana 70552
Meeting called by: Mayor and Board of Aldermen Type of meeting: Regular Monthly Meeting
1. Meeting called to order. Mayor Clifton.
2. Prayer. Mr. Sonnier.
3. Pledge of Allegiance. Mr. Borne.
4. Moment of Silence in memory of September 11, 2001. Mayor Clifton.
5. Approval of the August 14, 2017 minutes. Mayor Clifton.
5. Public Comments. Mayor Clifton.
6. Oral Communications:
a. Mr. Lindy Broussard, Centerpoint Energy. Present the Centerpoint Energy franchise ordinance renewal. This is an ordinance for introduction.
b. Mr. Russell Champagne, Kolder, Champagne, Slaven & Co., LLC. This a presentation of the audit report for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017.
7. No resolutions.
8. No new business.
9. Unfinished business:
a. Babineaux's Plumbing invoice/Southern Constructors contract.
b. Discuss future of blue recycling containers.
10. Reports and appropriate action (if necessary):
g. Mr. Jefferies.
11. Next regular meeting will be held on Monday, October 9, 2017, beginning at 6:30 PM. Notice is being given a public hearing will be held at this meeting on the Code of Ordinance Amendment for the Centerpoint Energy franchise renewal. It anticipated the ordinance will be adopted at this meeting. The public is invited to attend. Mayor Clifton
12. Adjourn. Mayor Clifton.
Village of Loreauville, LA