Joined: 09 Feb 2007
|Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:59 am Post subject: 2017, August 14 agenda
|Village of Loreauville Board Meeting August 14, 2017
6:30 PM on Monday
103 South Main Street
Loreauville, Louisiana 70552
Meeting called by: Mayor and Board of Aldermen Type of meeting: Regular Monthly
1. Meeting called to order. Mayor Clifton.
2. Prayer. Mr. Sonnier.
3. Pledge of Allegiance. Mr. Borne.
4. Approval of the July 10, 2017 minutes. Mayor Clifton.
5. Public Comment Period. Mayor Clifton.
6. Oral Communiciations:
a. LVFD Resolution forFEMA/ NIMS requirements.
8. New Business:
a. Invitation to 6th Annual Save Our Lake Trash Bash. Mayor Clifton.
b. Our Lady of Victory Church Fair in October. Mayor Clifton.
9. Unfinished Business:
a. Discuss future of blue recycling containers and the letter from Parish President Larry Richard. Mayor Clifton.
b. Discussion of DHH, Waste Fees and Sewer Fees on utility billings. Mayor Clifton.
c. Babineaux's Plumbing invoice and Southern Constructors written contract for drainage improvements. Mayor Clifton.
10. Reports and appropriate action if necessary:
f. IPSO deputy.
g. Mr. Jefferies.
11. Next meeting Monday, September 11, 2017 beginning at 6:30 PM. Mayor Clifton.
12. Adjourn. Mayor Clifton.
Village of Loreauville, LA